Public Information Office
The Public Information Office is responsible for the:
- Departments internal and external communication strategies.
- Coordination and management of the day-to-day operations and dissemination of information to the public through the news media.
- Development and maintenance of the department’s public, media, marketing and intergovernmental relations.
- Responding to all major incidents, and assisting the Incident Commander by providing accurate and timely information to the media.
- Marketing seasonal activities, departmental initiatives, and managing crisis
For media-related inquiries only, please contact Mrs. Blair Skinner. She may be contacted via email or via cell at 443-690-4396.